|Strategic Planning in Social Policy||
Social Work - 5. semester
|Lecturer in charge||Consultations||Location|
|prof. dr. sc. Gojko Bežovan||
|Nazorova 51, room 11|
|izv. prof. dr. sc. Jelena Matančević||
|Nazorova 51, room 5f|
|REQUIRED: G. Bežovan; Evaluacijske studije i stambeni programi; Kulturni radnik, 6 (1990), str. 131-142|
|RECOMMENDED: S. Mandič; Socijalni programi, društveni problemi i osnaživanje utjecaja javnosti; Revija za socijalnu politiku, 11(2) (2004), str|
The course enables better understanding of the process of creating social policy - preparation of social programmes, decision-making and application of social programmes. The role of strategic planning in the planning of social programmes on the local and national level, and on the level of the organisation, are explained within the course. Students also learn about models of analysing social processes and environment which are relevant for social policy programmes, about the tools and concepts used in the strategic planning in public sector. Thus they enhance their understanding of the process of strategic planning and their own ability to write proposals of social programmes or social projects.
- Social policy traditions, various ideological and value-based foundations of social planning
- Concepts of social system, quality of life, social development and social planning
- Approaches to planning issue
- Legitimacy and strategy of social planning legitimacy
- The purpose of establishing national social policy
- Social planning strategies
- Identification of needs
- Models of need evaluation
- Social indicators and their analysis
- Analysis of the usage of social services
- Social needs
- Current documents from the area of social policy in Croatia and the importance of social planning
06. 06. 2023.
27. 06. 2023.
11. 07. 2023.
29. 08. 2023.
12. 09. 2023.
Copyright 2023 - Pravni fakultet, Sveučilište u Zagrebu, sva prava pridržana.